Franklin Eye Care is excited to announce we have re-opened the office for all your eye care needs on Monday, June 1st.
In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are taking recommended precautions.
-6 feet social distancing protocols
- Wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Temperatures checked upon entry into the office.
- All staff will be wearing masks, and we will require all patients to wear a mask
- Please do not bring any family members with you. One parent will be allowed to accompany their child.
- Please schedule all appointments by calling (312) 265-0444 or booking online.